InfoSec World has arranged for a block of discounted rooms at special conference rates for our confirmed conference delegates, speakers and sponsors until August 24, 2022. Room rates per night are as follows:
- $249 at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
- $299 at Gran Destino Tower at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
We encourage you to register for the conference and book your hotel room as soon as possible since InfoSec World’s room block fills early and sells out well in advance of the conference.
Updates for 2022
- Access to the InfoSec World 2022 room block will be online exclusively through a link provided in your InfoSec World confirmation email. Only those registered for the 2022 conference will be able to reserve their hotel rooms. At this time, Expo Only registrants do not have access to the InfoSec World room block and should plan to book directly with Disney Reservations to review available options and rates.
- Upon receiving the link, you will be provided with an Access Code based on your registration type to enter into the housing online system. We have implemented these codes to optimize the room inventory for all delegates.
- Government InfoSec World Registrations: A limited number of government rooms at the GSA per diem rate is available to guests traveling on official government business. Per Disney policy, these rates are only available to guests possessing a valid US government issued ID which must be presented at check in. The number of nights available at the government rate will correspond to your conference registration package. Any excess pre or post nights can be made in the group block on a space available basis at the contracted rate. Pre/Post nights will not be eligible for per diem rates.
- Any changes to existing reservations may be made by phone by contacting Disney Group Reservations directly at (407) 939-4686. Please have your hotel confirmation # handy when calling.
- Periodic audits of the InfoSec World room block will be done to ensure compliance. Any hotel guest without a valid InfoSec World conference registration will be moved out of the InfoSec World room block and into another room on a space available basis at prevailing rates.
- If your InfoSec World conference registration is cancelled under any circumstance, you will have 5 calendar days as of the cancellation date to notify Disney of your event registration status. Otherwise, you will be moved out of the InfoSec World room block and into another room on a space available basis at prevailing rates. Any and all cancellation penalties incurred will be the responsibility of the guest even if he/she is moved out of the group block.
Walt Disney World Know Before You Go
Click here to see updated information regarding precautions and procedures Walt Disney World has implemented to protect the health and safety of its guests.
Getting from the Airport to the Hotel:
7:00 AM to 11:00 PM Eastern Time. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call.