Media & Press
Apply for Your Complimentary Press Pass to InfoSec World
InfoSec World provides working members of the press with exclusive access to the one of the largest infosec events taking place in the United States. The Conference and Expo features more than 1,500 attendees from 15+ countries, along with the latest products and newest innovations from more than 70 companies and 150 experts speaking at the event.
Registered members of the press have access to the Conference and Expo, as well as networking events.
All interested members of the press (including staff, freelance and online) are required to provide one of the following types of documentation:
- A copy of a business card (with name, editorial title and media outlet’s logo), and a copy of the online publication with the reporter’s name and title appearing in an editorial capacity. This must include a by-lined article written by him or her that has been published within the past six months.
- And/Or a letter of verification from the news organization he or she represents, on company letterhead and signed by the editor.
Please be advised:
- Only professional members of the media qualify for complimentary registration. That determination will be made solely by CyberRisk Alliance/InfoSec World.
- Non-editorial employees of media organizations, including but not limited to marketing, public relations, advertising, sales, and publishers, do not qualify for complimentary press registration. Non-editorial press is able to register online through the paid registration process.
- Members of the press who are working with complimentary credentials are prohibited from soliciting business from exhibitors, spokespeople or attendees during InfoSec World
For media-related questions and to apply for a press pass, please contact: